martes, 26 de marzo de 2013

PRAYER TO STRENGTHEN THE LOVE OF PARTNER


Jesus, You were born and raised in a family full of love and peace, you who were witness to the love that brought Mary and St. Joseph, you who are our one true God, hear my prayer. Today I want to put in your hands the love that binds me to my partner. You know how important it was for me to have been able to share my life with him. Every minute, every day, every month has elapsed an opportunity for growth, has been an opportunity to give up my individualistic attitudes and open up entirely to his love. I ask God to help us be together every day of our lives. Let there be no circumstance, there is no pain, there is no adversity to make us give up this project that you have placed in our hands. May this home be a place of prayer, this home is a shrine erected in your name and for your glory. Let there be no room for pessimism, for it can not. Everything in you Lord that we can strengthen us, all of you that we are a good and merciful God, everything is possible for God who loves all things are possible for opening your heart to your wonders. Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord, blessed by God. Praised be your name forever.

If in the past I made a mistake that has caused injuries to his heart, I ask you to help heal those wounds and I intend, today and always, to do everything in my power to catch up and compensate the evil may have caused. Similarly, health damage, give us the necessary resources, and give us the time to share together and enjoy your company. From today forever. May your blood and your Holy Spirit sealed this relationship and make it immune to the wiles of the devil. All this we ask of you that you are my God and I love, love.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Tus comentarios sobre los temas publicados aquí son muy importantes para nosotros, de antemano gracias por escribir.